Consumers, i.e. any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside those individual’s trade, business, craft or profession, are entitled to cancel any contract on the following conditions:
Right to cancel (consumers only)
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH, Eiswerderstr. 20A, 13585 Berlin, Tel.: +49 (0)30 45490571, Fax: +49 (0)30 45490572, E-Mail: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. by mail, fax or email). You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation (consumers only)
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and not later than fourteen days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The direct costs of returning goods which are unsuitable for a return shipment by post, due to their nature (large goods delivered by transport agency), are estimated at around a maximum of 99 Euro.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Exclusion and/or premature expiration of the right to cancel (consumers only)
The right to cancel is excluded for contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications ore are clearly personalized.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
Please prevent damage to and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, please use protective outer packaging. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, please use suitable packaging providing adequate protection against potential transport damage. Please note that the above general information is not a precondition for effectively exercising your right to cancel.
If you wish to cancel this contract, please copy this text into an e-mail, complete the information and submit this e-mail to us.
W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH
Fax: +49 (0)30 45490572
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriatePlease take also notice of the Procedure for a return shipment!
All order are subject to careful control and packaging priot to shipment.
- Any damages to the shipment visible from the outside must be recorded during delivery with the parcel service.
- Any damages/defects not visible from the outside must be claimed in written form within of 7 days after the receipt of the order.
In the unlikely case of faulty delivery or defective goods please contact us and we will attend to the matter directly to ensure that everything is sorted out to your satisfaction.
Appliances, parts and goods with technical defects will be repaired or exchanged according to our terms of warranty or those of the manufacturer.
Unless handled differently by the manufacturer we generally allow a 24-month warranty period for all goods sold by us from the date of invoice.
Peli Products® are subject to the following conditions: We offer replacement for Peli cases from a period of 10 years and for Peli lights from a period of 5 years, i.e. within this time and in case of legitimate claims we will replace your order directly from our stock in Berlin, Germany. Peli Products® come with a lifelong manufacturer’s guarantee for the original buyer, i.e. in the event of a direct warranty claim after the expiration of our guarantee period we will forward the case to Peli Products®. Exempt from Peli Guarantee are all damages which result from improper handling or exposure. Not covered amongst other things are: damage resulting from shark bites and bear attacks as well as damage caused by children under the age of 5 years.
Notice: You can only claim warranties for products purchased directly from our company (W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH). You are in possession of a brand item not purchased from us, such as for example a Peli product (cases, lights), an AquaLung regulator or a Suunto dive computer, that you want to claim warranty for? Contact us, we will try to help you, but be aware that a service charge may apply.
If you want to cancel your order, return an item or claim the warranty for a defective item within the warranty period, please proceed as follows:
1. Contact: Contact our customer services - by phone Monday - Friday, 9 - 17 h or by e-mail.
- From within Germany: 030-45 49 05 71
- From outside Germany: +49-30-49 49 05 71
- By e-mail: support@WaterSafetyShop.com
2. RMA number: After recording some informations, that are needed for the fast and efficient processing, you will receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate this number clearly visible on the outside of your return shipment.
3. Return shipment:
Under the following conditions we will re-imburse you for the return shipment cost and/or arrange the pickup of the return shipment:
- You have received an order damaged during transport.
- You have received a defective item.
- You have received a wrong (not as listed in your order and on the delivery note) item.
If the above does not apply, then you will need to pay the return shipment costs.
You are kindly requested to note the reason for your return shipment on the delivery note or the delivery report. Please send your parcel postage paid - using the original transport packaging if possible, but not in the product packaging only - to our warehouse address:
- W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH
- RRxxxxxxxxx (<- Your RMA number goes here)
- Lager Veithalle 1.3
- Am Borsigturm 100
- 13507 Berlin
Notice to consumers: If you need to return one of the few large items (tansport boxes) from our shop that cannot be shipped by regualr post or parcel service, please contact our customer service. We will arrange the pick-up and return shipment for you. You will then usually pay a lower rate for the return shipment, as we have frequent sender consditions with several agencies.
4. Verzögerte Bearbeitung: Rücklieferungen ohne Rückgabenummer führen in der Regel zu einer Verzögerung bei der Bearbeitung, da der Vorgang im System nicht angelegt ist und manuell erfasst werden muss. Bitte verwenden Sie in Ihrem eigenen Interesse eine Rückgabenummer!
5. Control of the return shipment and re-imbursement: Our return shipment will be controled and process upon receipt in our warehouse. Re-imbursements for the returned item(s) (and in case of a complete return of all items from an order, also the initial shipping costs) will take place within 14 days to your bank, PayPal, AmazonPayments or credit card account used initially to pay for the order. You will be informed by e-mail when the payment is made. Re-imbursements in cash are not possible at any time.
6. Notice: Our General Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases.
Please talk to us - Phone +49 (0)30 45490571 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive a RMA number prior to return any item to us! This way you help to ensure a fast and efficient processiong of your return shipment!